Lou is quite simply a man with real vision. Regardless of the project, you can be sure that he will consistently think big, while providing he necessary depth to successfully implement the design brief.
In addition to almost 35 years’ experience Lou is renowned for his people skills and is an excellent communicator. When working on large retail and commercial projects he is adept at facilitating interaction between clients, project managers, consultants, contractor and leasing managers. He also excels when it comes to providing innovative design and construction solutions within economic restraints.
Key projects for which Lou has had primary architectural involvement include:
- Mainfreight, Nationwide
- Progressive Enterprises supermarkets, Nationwide
- Daily Freight, Nationwide
He has also been involved with:
- Eastgate shopping centre, Christchurch
- Palm Beach shopping centre, Papamoa
- Centreplace shopping centre, Hamilton
- Barrington shopping centre, Christchurch
- North City shopping centre, Wellington