Ricky is the driving force behind the team at BSW. He has almost 30 years experience across retail, commercial, industrial and residential projects and is nothing but passionate about his work.
With an easy and relaxed nature and a talent for clear communication, Ricky can effectively bridge the gap between the brief and the design, bringing together the best teams for the job and maximising the potential of the project.
Ricky prides himself on employing and working with talented architects and designers, “I’m always looking for the best, people who share my vision and my passion for architecture.”
- Mainfreight, Nationwide
- Carl’s Junior restaurant chain, New Zealand
- Bakels Edible Oils, Nationwide
- Grand Pacific Hotel, Suva, Fiji
- 280 Queen Street retail redevelopment, Auckland
- Progressive Enterprises supermarkets, Nationwide
- St James Park retail, Hamilton.
- Albany Berechiah residential development, Auckland
- Nadi Airport retail precinct, Fiji
He has also been involved with:
- Chancery retail/commercial development, Auckland
- 277 Newmarket, Auckland